Using Gore-Tex Pro fabric, this is one tough, light, waterproof Gaiter.
The Alpine Pro Gaiter is very lightweight, tough and offers fantastic protection. It has a mid-length cut with unique ergonomic patterning for a close fit without restricting freedom of movement.
The hook and loop closure has been moved towards the outside leg to allow for increased ankle articulation.
Constructed from GORE-TEX® PRO 70D fabric this gaiter offers protection and durability in harsh cold environments.
Weight: 128 grams
Ergonomic zoned design
Secure gaiter closure
Underfoot strap adjustment
Rear calf adjustment
Front lace hook
Constructed from GORE-TEX® PRO 70 Denier for excellent protection and breathability
Nylon ankle reinforcement panels placed in high wear areas for maximum durability
Patterning and Design
Technical mid-length cut for minimal weight but excellent protection from snow, ice and dirt
Rear gaiter is cut low to sit under calf for improved comfort
Off-centre outer leg hook and loop closure allows for increased freedom of movement and ankle articulation
Leg guard covers hook and loop closure and provides clothing protection from abrasion
Leg guard press stud closure for additional security
Neat and clean excess underfoot strap management
Adjustable TPU reinforced underfoot strap for excellent durability
Rear calf adjustment for a secure fit
Front lace hook for a close, secure attachment to mountain boots
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.