Small and mighty, the ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon (or PLB) is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and backcountry adventurers.
At 130g, the ResQLink distress beacon weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 10cm, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink PLB is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen.
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink PLB quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites.
A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
$50 cash back upon registration of the unit
Weight: 130 grams
Small and lightweight
Easy, 2 stage use
Three signals: GPS, 406MHz, 121.5 MHz
Proven in the field
Battery test button
May be used world wide
Built in strobe light
- $50 cash back upon registration of the unit
Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9 (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
Battery Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
Battery Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or after emergency use
Battery,Operational Life: Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C) Battery, Storage -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
Material: High Impact UV Resistant Plastic
Color: ACR-treuse (high visibility yellow)
Activation Manual Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button, giving clear view of sky
Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
Accessories Optional: Flotation Pouch P/N 9521
Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia, New Zealand.
Limited Warranty: 5 years
406Link.com: 220 self tests/12 GPS tests
Battery Typical Performance: 30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)
Radiated Power: 5W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.