Photographers love these pockets. Non-photographers who like more compartments for gear organisation love these Pockets too.
Combining Photo Balance Pockets with an Aarn pack solves the frustrations of current camera bags. These Pockets are a smaller version of the Professional Photo Pockets.
Camera backpacks need to be taken off to access camera gear and cause forward lean. Front camera cases hanging via a strap around your neck cause neck discomfort. Photo Balance Pockets give the same instant camera access of front cases without the neck strain. They put all the camera weight on the front of the hipbelt, also eliminating back and shoulder strain; they don’t restrict vision of your feet; they are very stable; their waterproof liners keep your camera gear dry and items can be removed while still in the liners in wet conditions. Photo pockets also convert to a stand alone front pack or a backpack.
See All the Aarn Pockets HERE
* Holds SLR cameras up to Length 20 cm, Width 15 cm, height :12 cm + 3 lenses (Max. length: 26 cm)
* Fits all models except Marathon & Mountain Magics, & Flow-Mo Friend
* Separate waterproof Dri-liners for camera and each lens
* Unzip each lid and it flops forward for superb camera access and easy access to battery pocket inside lid
* Top zip flaps flip up for easy access, flip down for rain
* Separate zip entry for top and bottom compartments
* Foam stiffened for stability
* 4 mesh exterior pockets, bottom pockets take waterbottles
* Converts to a daypack with clip-on shoulder, sternum & waist straps
* Daypack also carries on front for instant camera access
Key Fabrics 500D codura, 210D, 100D x 70D & 40D ripstop nylon
Volume Pair: 12L + 2L (exterior mesh pockets)
Dimensions Height: 35cm Width: 18cm Depth: 11cm
Weight Standard 562g With Liners 684g Daypack: 734 g