Pockets designed specifically for the active photographer.
Combining Photo Balance Pockets with an Aarn pack solves the frustrations of current camera bags. These Pockets are a smaller version of the Professional Photo Pockets.
Camera backpacks need to be taken off to access camera gear and cause forward lean. Front camera cases hanging via a strap around your neck cause neck discomfort. Photo Balance Pockets give the same instant camera access of front cases without the neck strain. They put all the camera weight on the front of the hipbelt, also eliminating back and shoulder strain; they donate restrict vision of your feet; they are very stable; their waterproof liners keep your camera gear dry and items can be removed while still in the liners in wet conditions.
Photo pockets also convert to a stand alone front pack or a backpack.
Weight (pair): 526 grams (minimum)
Holds SLR cameras up to Length 20 cm, Width 15 cm, height :12 cm + 3 lenses (Max. length: 26 cm)
Fits all models except Marathon & Mountain Magics, & Flow-Mo Friend
Separate waterproof Dri-liners for camera and each lens
Unzip each lid and it flops forward for superb camera access and easy access to battery pocket inside lid
Top zip flaps flip up for easy access, flip down for rain
Separate zip entry for top and bottom compartments
Foam stiffened for stability
4 mesh exterior pockets, bottom pockets take waterbottles
Converts to a daypack with clip-on shoulder, sternum & waist straps
Daypack also carries on front for instant camera access
Materials: 500D codura, 210D, 100D x 70D & 40D ripstop nylon
Dimensions: Height: 35cm / Width: 18cm / Depth: 11cm
12L + 2L (exterior mesh pockets)
Standard: 562 grams
With Liners: 684 grams
Daypack: 734 grams
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.