A pack designed for any adventure.
The Peak Aspiration is Aarn's smallest Stronglite. The Stronglites are designed to take your gear into the world's remotest places comfortably and reliably. They are tough, dynamic, multi-functional and highly water-resistant. Fully featured, they allow you to carry a wide variety of adventure tools for diverse conditions and multiple activities.
Add Balance Pockets for natural balance, pain relief and load-carrying efficiency. Choose the specific Balance Pockets, Bags or Racks that match your activity and volume requirements. The Stronglites have proven themselves in the roughest backcountry and on the world's highest mountains.
- Lid pocket has hydration exit
- Water resistant dry liner
- Web front compression + Loc-Loops to secure vertical tools
- Twin trekking pole attachment in front or behind Twin ice axe attachment Built-in attachments for skis, crampons, shovel, snowboard, helmet
- Pack-raft compatible
- 2 backlengths, S & L
- Suspended backpanel
- On-Adjust backlength 14cm range
- 3 sizes, S ,M, L
- Length and angle micro adjustable to allow a perfect match to your pelvic size and shape
- Dual-adjust hipbelt tensioning allows fine-tuning of the hipbelt shape
- Hipbelt moves with you with U Flow pivot and interlinked side stabilisers
- On-Adjust buckle allows back-length shortening with the pack on to allow a precision fit to a wide range of body sizes
- Breathable stretch 3D mesh that auto-moulds to the slope of your shoulders
- Twin stabiliser take-off options with 5cm height difference for a precision fit
- Flow-Thru stabilisers prevent shoulder straps distortion when top stabilisers are tightened
- U Flow by interlinked bottom tensioners
- 1 front and 2 side stretch pockets
- Web front compression + hyperlon reinforcing & Loc-Loops to secure vertical tools
- Side Lasso-loc compression straps + hyperlon reinforcing
- Built-in attachments for skis, snow shovel, helmet & crampons
- New Auto-Mould Frame
- Restyled lid with larger pocket
- Width: 34cm
- Depth: 20cm
- Litres: S 50 M 55 L 60
- Weight (kg's): S 1.42/ 1.49 M: 1.46/ 1.55 L: 1.51/ 1.6 (Pack/+ liners)
- Load to 17 kg (Increase by using Balance Pockets or Balance Bags)
- To determine which size is best, you need to determine your backlength: the distance from the top of your hip bones to the mid- point of your shoulder (where the shoulder strap goes over the shoulder).
- If it is 38 cm or less, you need a short backlength; if it is more than 38 cm, you need a long backlength.
The large models with Pelvic-Form Hipbelts have 3 hipbelt sizes.
- The medium size, M is standard. To decide whether this will fit, or whether you need a S or L size, use a tape measure to determine your waist size, as the top of the hip belt goes around your waist. If this distance is less than 85 cm choose the S size, if it is greater than 95 cm, choose the L size. Between 85 cm and 95 cm, choose the M size.
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
PICK UP/CLICK & COLLECT: We offer an in-store pick up service. This is contactless, please order online and choose Pick-Up. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. Please visit the shop side door on Lawson St, the main door will be closed.
WHERE IS MY ORDER: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a Shipment Order Email. This will have a link to your tracking details, you can use this link to find the location of your parcel and contact the courier company to see how far away it is. You can also use our online chatbot 'Bruce', to track your 'order status'. 🐻
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.