Expedition Pockets for those who want some serious volume up front and a more comfortable hike.
These AARN expedition pockets handles serious volume right up front.
Designed in Christchurch, they attach to most Aarn packs and come with waterproof dri-liners.
A large pair can add 20L of storage space and balance out your load for a more comfortable hike.
Available in Regular and Large sizes.
Weight: 420 grams (minimum)
Zip flaps flip up for easy access, flip down for rain
4 mesh exterior pockets, 1 map pocket
Converts to a daypack with shoulder & sternum straps
Daypack carries on front for security & easy gear access
Expedition L is 5cm longer and suitable for backlengths of 42cm
Fits all models except Marathon & Mountain Magics, & Flow-Mo Friend
Material: 500D codura, 210D, 100D x 70D & 40D ripstop nylon
Regular/Pair 12L + 2L (external mesh pockets)
Large/Pair 18L + 2L (external mesh pockets)
Regular Height 35cm Width 17cm Depth 14cm
Large Height 40cm Width 17cm Depth 14cm
Weight (Standard + liners)
Regular 420g/504 g (BPX-R)
Large 422g/ 518 g (BPX-L)
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.