The benefits of merino wool mixed with Primaloft, creating a fast drying, comfortable base layer.
Blending the remarkable properties of Merino wool and PrimaLoft®, this Women's Primino 220 Zip Neck baselayer is designed for active use in extremely cold conditions.
Premium Merino wool draws vapour sweat away from the body whilst high quality PrimaLoft® yarns wick liquid sweat across the outer surface, allowing it to dry quickly. Treated with odour resistant POLYGIENE® so you can wear it more and wash it less.
We guarantee your PRIMINO® baselayer is mulesing-free.
Weight: 229 grams
Ideal active baselayer
Constructed from 50% Merino wool yarns, 25% PrimaLoft® and 25% Polyester that provide warmth, are highly wicking, fast drying and have a soft handle
220g fabric weight designed for polar / expedition use
Antibacterial treatment by POLYGIENE®
Patterning and Design
Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
Flatlocked sewn seams provide extra durability and a low profileÂ
Tailored fit for baselayer, next to skin comfort
Close body fit with low rise collar
Centre Front Zip
YKK MONTANE® reverse coil semi-auto zip that locks shut and is rustle free
Cuff and Sleeve Configuration
Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
Click to enlarge
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats).
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $5 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping can be arranged for boats, please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.