An awesome everyday harness that is easy to put on and comfortable for dogs to wear.
This is the best selling harness by Ruffwear and is the one we use on our own dog Badger. Perfect for everything from trail running to your favourite walks.
The Front Range Harness is a padded everyday harness that is easy to put on and comfortable for dogs to wear. A key piece of gear for canines embarking on a life of adventure with their humans, the harness features two leash attachment options: an aluminum V-ring centered on the dog's back for everyday walks, and reinforced webbing at the dog's chest to redirect dogs that pull on leash.
The ID pocket keeps dog tags quiet and easily accessible, and the reflective trim and light loop for The Beacon™ boost visibility in low-light conditions.
What's new for 2020: A light loop for The Beacon, and polyester shell fabric that both improves durability and holds its color better.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Four points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: Polyester
- Front Leash Attachment: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Back Leash Attachment: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
Note that the sizing of harnesses are not common across the dog harness range. Please check sizing and measurements carefully.
Click to enlarge
Essential Shipping during Covid 19 Alert Level 4 lockdown...We are now registered with MBIE, and YES we can now ship Essential Items. These are Clothing, Footwear, Socks, Lighting, Food, and Dog Gear 🌟You can still shop and purchase all non-essential goods, HOWEVER, they will not be shipped until we are allowed, likely after lockdown.We are still working on our returns and exchange process, please bear with us while we work this out or contact us if you have any queries. 🐻We are fully committed to working with the process of the lockdown, and all our team (apart from a designated online orders person) will continue to work from home.Being a small business however, we are really grateful to the government to allow to continue to operate, and even more grateful that you are choosing us for any essential items you need 😍By choosing small you are keeping local families in jobs, and a community alive. You are the best! You rock!!Keep up the good work team, We CAN do this! 😊
NEW ZEALAND DELIVERY (excluding boats)...
- For all NZ orders we use Post Haste Couriers
- All local orders over NZD $100 are shipped free using a standard service
- All local orders under NZD $100 are charged a flat fee of NZD $6 and ship using a standard service
- Standard delivery time for South Island is next business Day. North Island is 2 business days. Rural Address and PO box numbers add 2 days.
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information
- Once it has left the store it is at the mercy of the couriers. Please check your tracking information and contact the couriers if it has not arrived when expected.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (AUSTRALIA, USA)
- All Australian orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $10 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- All North American orders are charged a flat fee of NZD $50 and are shipped using a standard service (not including boats).
- Standard delivery times for international orders are 5 business days
- Once your item has been dispatched you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Please do not buy products with eggs or bacon, as international customs do not like this and your order may be confiscated at your own cost (no one wants wasted bacon and eggs!)
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
- A limited number of Montane items are shipped from the UK warehouse and delivery can take up to 14 business days from order placement
- All Ruffwear is shipped from our Christchurch store and usually leaves the same or next day. If for some reason we don't have the item you ordered we will notify you the day you order and let you know when you can expect delivery. Special order for non stocked items are usually 2 weeks.
- Shipping for white water boats starts at $99. Shipping can be arranged for all other boats, kayaks and canoes. Please contact the store for details.
QUESTIONS?If you'd like to know availability and delivery times for a specific item please contact us and we will get back to you the same day.